Re: Could SOMEONE please get me off this mailing list? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Could SOMEONE please get me off this mailing list?
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 10:45 AM, Sven Delle <svdellepude@gmail.com> wrote:

I’ve tried several times now, nothing happens.

Have you tried clicking the "Unsubscribe" link that Gmail displays next to the "to pgadmin-support" header at the top of the message in their web interface?

If you're not using the Gmail interface and your MUA doesn't show it, you can inspect the message headers which include the link. Look for the List-Unsubscribe: line.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company