Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix the feature tests failuers. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix the feature tests failuers.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 8:41 AM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ashesh,

I ran feature test case on mac couple times however I didn't get failure which Dave and you got.
In my case feature test cases mostly falling in xxs_debugger test case.

This was because as when we configure database sever to debug functions it adds 21 its own functions in database and when we run this feature test, it adds one more function (with name test_function) to actually debug it.
But due to its name (test_function) it appears at bottom in visible area of browser and some times
selenium fails to click on that element. To overcome this I have renamed test function name from test_function
to a_test_function so that it will appear at top position under function collection node (patch attached).

Wouldn't it be better to scroll until it's in view? That seems like it would be much less likely to break in the future.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company