Re: Back-branch releases upcoming this week - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Back-branch releases upcoming this week
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 12:37 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> As has been mentioned a couple times, we're well overdue for updates of
> the back branches.  Seems like time to get that done, so we'll be
> wrapping 8.2.x and up this Thursday for release Monday the 26th.

8.2 up, including 9.1.1? I'm not sure our QA guys will be able to cope
with verification of so many individual installers in that timeframe -
8.2 - 9.0 is hard enough to do in one go.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company