Re: pgAdmin4 form control error icon position change - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin4 form control error icon position change
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks Aditya, patch applied.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 9:34 AM, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Created - https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3226

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hello Aditya,

Could you please create new RM for the issue, so that we can keep track of changes, It will be difficult for us to keep track of email for the details.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala