Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server
Date
Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server
List pgadmin-support

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 5:52 PM Brian Wilson <brian@wildsong.biz> wrote:
My advice to anyone using pgadmin4 is to try running it in Docker.
I replied privately to George with more details. I can forward all that here if people want.
You might end up using Docker only for pgadmin4 but once you get used to using it I think it will be a valuable tool for you. The longer I use it the more places it fits in.

Docker is certainly a fine way to do this, however I do also see value in a "Don't automatically launch a browser at startup" option in the runtime.

George, could you log a feature request at https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues please?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com