Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryptionin pgcrypto. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryptionin pgcrypto.
Date
List pgsql-committers

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 5:07 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> writes:
> On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>> On 10/24/2016 08:56 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> I'd prefer the solution of disabling --with-openssl.  If you just nuke
>>> those members, we never will find out whether the recent postgres_fdw
>>> changes pass on them.  Besides, the point of the buildfarm has never
>>> been for all members to have the same configuration options.

>> Seems reasonable.

> OK, I think I got the perl stuff right - running test builds now.

Hey Dave, baiji has been failing the REL_10_STABLE branch since you
started running it there.  I'm guessing you set it up to suppress
--with-openssl only for HEAD, and not for $branch ge 'REL_10' ...

Argh, yes. Should be fixed now.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page