Re: Fixed help information issue for "Server Instrumentation" guru hint - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Fixed help information issue for "Server Instrumentation" guru hint
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Attached is the modified patch. Please review it.

It is still testing for the hint ID's when determining whether or not
to enable the Help button, which is what I suggested avoiding. I
changed it to this:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin3.git;a=blobdiff;f=pgadmin/frm/frmHint.cpp;h=feacc78b572dce8f33a6ca8b3e7fcf389a90acd4;hp=aebe9a6039d7e574cb1cdbbfa1b6079d685c9f60;hb=7ff99f6296f3e522cab650a4bf8afe2c6697d4ef;hpb=06e7d3404747e5fc91d3ed27e89f3a33d885e16b

It seems to work correctly for me - please confirm.