Re: Docker images on download page? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Docker images on download page?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 2:12 PM Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org> wrote:
Hi us ;),

Looking through our Downloads page, there doesn't appear
to be a super obvious "Docker" image to point people at.

eg, the OS list has:

   * Linux
   * macOS
   * Windows
   * BSD
   * Solaris

Should we add Docker there too (with useful info), as it's
kind of OS agnostic?

Or am I just not noticing something obvious? :)

For reference, there are PG docker images which seem to be
well regarded (AFAIK):

   https://hub.docker.com/_/postgres

That is something I've considered as well, though I've yet to do anything about it.

As a point of reference, Docker seems to be by far the most popular way to deploy pgAdmin these days.