Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1337 - Query Tool: Cannot copy result set to clipboard. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1337 - Query Tool: Cannot copy result set to clipboard.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 5:16 AM, Surinder Kumar
<surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find attached patch for RM#1337 - Query Tool: Cannot copy result set
> to clipboard.
>
> In Query tool, add support for copy single grid row to clipboard using:
> 1 ) CTRL+ c key
> 2)  Copy row button in grid toolbar.
> For now only one row can be copied to clipboard.
>
> Please review.

It doesn't work - there is no way to select a row in Query Tool mode.

It does work in Edit Grid mode, but that wasn't the primary concern.

I think you should put this aside for now anyway, as it looks like we
have to replace the existing grid with an alternate control. That may
make this easier to resolve anyway.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com