Re: Can't see my Issue - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Can't see my Issue
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 5:57 AM Michel Feinstein <michelfeinstein@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

In a previous email I suggested the use of a master password. Now I can see at the pgAdmin 4.7 release notes that it was shipped, so I went to the issue page (#4184), but I can't find it in the issue list, and I get a 403 error on the issue's link.

It's currently hidden and will be unlocked sometime after release.

I wanted to see the implementation and since it wasn't attributed to me at the release notes or my user at Redmine, as the releases usually are, does it means I am blocked from it?

We don't typically attribute features to people other than the author of the code, unless there was non-trivial work done to try to track down an issue or similar, for example, someone writing a complex test case or proof of concept.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company