Re: manual and autovacuum - Mailing list pgsql-general

From prashant Pandey
Subject Re: manual and autovacuum
Date
List pgsql-general

Thankyou for your reply. I just want to know that what are the strting recommended value for the vacuum parameters. As in what values are unacceptable and cause problems to our database and which values will work for a normal database
Regards.

On 1 Feb 2014 15:15, "Luca Ferrari" <fluca1978@infinito.it> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 9:20 AM, prashant Pandey
<prashantpandeyfun10@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for actual value. And please if you mention the database
> condition along with the recommendation ,it will be helpfull.

Maybe the question has to be reversed: what is the condition you are
aiming at optimizing?

Luca