Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 10:28 AM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 8:51 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> > On Fri, May  8, 2020 at 12:07:09PM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> > > I have attached a patch with my suggestions above.
> >
> > OK, I slightly modified the wording of your first change, patch
> > attached.
>
> Thanks.  I checked that what you committed looks fine.

Sorry about not having reported this earlier, but I had noticed that
the wording of the partitioned tables logical replication item isn't
correct grammatically, which I noticed again while going through the
webpage.  Attached fixes it as follows:

-        to be automatically published.  Addition/removal of partitions from
-        partitioned tables are automatically added/removed from publications.
+        to be automatically published.  Adding/removing partitions from
+        a partitioned table automatically adds/removes them from publications.

--
Amit Langote

Attachment