Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions
Date
Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions  ("Andrey V. Lepikhov" <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Andrey,

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 7:31 PM Andrey V. Lepikhov
<a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> On 9/7/20 12:26 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > While on it, the CF bot is telling that the documentation of the patch
> > fails to compile.  This needs to be fixed.
> > --
> > Michael
> >
> v.7 (in attachment) fixes this problem.
> I also accepted Amit's suggestion to rename all fdwapi routines such as
> ForeignCopyIn to *ForeignCopy.

Any thoughts on the taking out the refactoring changes out of the main
patch as I suggested?

--
Amit Langote