Re: Doc Rework: Section 9.16.13 SQL/JSON Query Functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: Doc Rework: Section 9.16.13 SQL/JSON Query Functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi David,

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 3:47 PM David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey!
>
> Lots of SQL/JSON threads going about. This one is less about technical correctness and more about usability of the
documentation. Though in writing this I am finding some things that aren't quite clear.  I'm going to come back with
thoseon a follow-on post once I get a chance to make my second pass on this.  But for the moment just opening it up to
acontent and structure review.

> Please focus on the text changes.  It passes "check-docs" but I still need to work on layout and stuff in html
(markup,some more links).

> Thanks!
>
> David J.
>
> p.s. v1 exists here (is just the idea of using basically variable names in the function signature and minimizing
directsyntax in the table);

> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAKFQuwbYBvUZasGj_ZnfXhC2kk4AT%3DepwGkNd2%3DRMMVXkfTNMQ%40mail.gmail.com

Thanks for writing the patch.  I'll take a look at this next Monday.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote