Re: Huge memory consumption on partitioned table with FKs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: Huge memory consumption on partitioned table with FKs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Kuroda-san,

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 1:02 PM Keisuke Kuroda
<keisuke.kuroda.3862@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Amit-san,
>
> I noticed that this patch
> (v3-0001-ri_triggers.c-Use-root-constraint-OID-as-key-to-r.patch)
> is not registered in the commitfest. I think it needs to be registered for
> commit, is that correct?
>
> I have confirmed that this patch can be applied to HEAD (master),
> and that check-world PASS.

Thanks for checking.  Indeed, it should have been added to the January
commit-fest.  I've added it to the March one:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/32/2930/

--
Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com