Re: Building libpq independently of server - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Igor Korot
Subject Re: Building libpq independently of server
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi, Tom,

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 10:43 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Igor Korot <ikorot01@gmail.com> writes:
> > Is there a pre-built binaries for libpq for *nix/OSX available for download?
> > I'm more interested in OSX...
>
> Try the website's download pages; I think EDB builds their installer
> for OSX, for instance.

Are you referring to this: https://www.postgresql.org/download/macosx/?
I bel;ieve that there are only the whole PoatgreSQL distribution which
can be downloaded and installed
and not just the client library.
On top of that - I recently bought the new Mac laptop with High Sierra
and I don't see
a release I can put on that Mac.

As I said - I'm interested in the libpq either prebuilt binaries or instructions
on how to build them without getting the whole distribution.

Any help?

Thank you.