Remote / Hybrid Sr Postgres DBA position - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Reyes, Francisco
Subject Remote / Hybrid Sr Postgres DBA position
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Fintech company looking to hire Sr Postgresql DBA.

The position is remote / hybrid, but has to be in the US. The list of allowed states are: AL, AK, AR, AZ, CT, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NV, NJ, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WI, WV, WY.

Full details of the job at the job post at https://boards.greenhouse.io/enova/jobs/4301872, but the most important factors are

* 7+ years of Postgresql experience
* Involvement with the community and / or keeping up to date with postgres news and updates
* Programming experience - Python would be ideal, but shell scripting or some other scripting language would also work.
* Good communication skillsDay to day will be mostly managing postgresql servers. In addition you may work on other DBs such as Snowflake and SQL server, but the vast majority of the work is postgres and if needed to be involved in other DBs, we can train.

Compensation: The budgeted range starts at 120k. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.

About the company and culture   https://enova.com/culture/#:~:text=Full%2Dtime%20employees%20receive%20medical,and%20dependent%20daycare%3B%20and%20more

I am the hiring manager, and will be the one doing the interviews, so please feel free to email me with any questions.