SQL not showing in generated report - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Rick Dicaire
Subject SQL not showing in generated report
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi folks, I'm generating a dependents report on a db user, I highlight
the user as shown in Login Roles, right click -> reports -> Dependents
Report,
but I see the "Include the SQL in the report" checkbox greyed out (a
checkmark shows in it) in the dialog box.

Resultant report doesn't have the sql statement in it. I've tried both
xhtml and xml output.

I'm trying to see what sql statement is used to generate this report.

pgadmin3 1.14.1 Windows 7
postgresql 9.1.2

Thanks