Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ants Aasma
Subject Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
documentationissues Simon mentioned here?<br /> ><br /> > <a
href="http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA+U5nMKVEu8UDXQe">http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA+U5nMKVEu8UDXQe</a><br
href="mailto:d7Nqm4ypFSzaEf0esaK4j31LyQCOBQ@mail.gmail.com">d7Nqm4ypFSzaEf0esaK4j31LyQCOBQ@mail.gmail.com</a><p
dir="ltr">Notyet. I am busy at the moment due to events in private life. I might be able to find some time over the
weekendto go over the documentation but no guarantees.<p dir="ltr">> I'm not sure if others are waiting on me for a
newpatch or not. I can<br /> > give the documentation issues a try, but I was hesitant to do so because<br /> >
unresolvedcode issue that I know of is moving the compiler flags behind a configure check. I would greatly appreciate
itif you could take a look at that. My config-fu is weak and it would take me some time to figure out how to do that.<p
dir="ltr">Regards,<br/> Ants Aasma