Re: PANIC: could not write to log file {} at offset {}, length {}: Invalid argument - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Day
Subject Re: PANIC: could not write to log file {} at offset {}, length {}: Invalid argument
Date
List pgsql-general
I Could not read your config file but
What is the size of the Postgres log file?
Do you have a log rotation policy on it?
Perhaps your Postgres log level is to high or your connections are generating a lot of errors that need investigating.

Dave