Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From wenjing
Subject Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> 于2021年9月29日周三 下午1:53写道:
hi

ne 26. 9. 2021 v 6:05 odesílatel wenjing <wjzeng2012@gmail.com> napsal:

2021年9月23日 21:55,Tony Zhu <tony.zhu@ww-it.cn> 写道:

Hi Wenjing

we have reviewed the code, and done the regression tests,  all tests is pass,  we believe the feature code quality is ready for production ; and I will change the status to "Ready for commit”
Thank you very much for your attention and testing.
As we communicated, I fixed several issues and attached the latest patch.

looks so windows build is broken

This is indeed a problem and it has been fixed in the new version(v54).
Thank you for pointing it out, please review the code again.

Wenjing

Regards

Pavel

Wenjing