Re: Translators: Release next week - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From fn ln
Subject Re: Translators: Release next week
Date
Re: Translators: Release next week  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello.
Here's an updated Japanese translation for the upcoming version 4.29 release.
(messages.pot revision; 146da06)

I've also deleted a bunch of old/unused translations at the end of the file.