Re: I am unable to Open the app - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Pravesh Sharma
Subject Re: I am unable to Open the app
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Ayowale,

Are you trying to run pgAdmin 4 shipped with the EDB PostgreSQL installer? If yes then please download the latest version of pgAdmin from here.
Please let us know if you are still unable to open pgAdmin 4.

Regards,
Pravesh Sharma