pgAdmin III 1.12.0 on Windows Server 2003 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Patrik Wenger
Subject pgAdmin III 1.12.0 on Windows Server 2003
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello

I've been using pgAdmin for a few months. It's cool.
But I have troubles with the new version 1.12.0 on Windows Server 2003.

Because of stupid IT management in my company, I'm forced to install pgAdmin III on another Windows machine
and then zip the installed folder (something like C:\Programs\pgAdmin\1.10) and extract the package on that Windows
Servermachine.
This used to work with 1.10 (including 1.10.5). But it doesn't work with 1.12.0 anymore. At least on Windows Server
2003.
It works on Windows XP.

The error occurs immediately after clicking on the pgadmin3.exe and says something like (it's German on that machine):
The application could not be started because the application configuration is not proper. For troubleshooting, try
installingthe application again.

The exact version of that Windows Server 2003 machine is (got from Taskmanager->?->Help):
Version 5.2 (Build 3790.srv03_sp2_qfe.100216-1301 : Service Pack 2)

By the way, could you provide zipped packages that don't require installing?
Thanks in advance.

Regards, Patrik