Re: How to properly index hstore tags column to faster search for keys - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Yuri Levinsky
Subject Re: How to properly index hstore tags column to faster search for keys
Date
List pgsql-performance

Dear Radu-Stefan,

It seems to me that you trying hard to solve a problem by SQL that probably can't be solved. Take a look please on Apache HBase. You can access HBase from PostgreSQL as well by utilizing Java or Python for example.

Sincerely yours,

Yuri Levinsky, DBA

Celltick Technologies Ltd., 32 Maskit St., Herzliya 46733, Israel