RE: Describe structure. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Wilkinson Charlie E
Subject RE: Describe structure.
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi Peter,
Yup, that's the one.  Comes in handy for those of us who are
too lazy to describe them individually. :)

Basically what I need to do is print out a schema for all
tables in the database.  \d * used to work quite well for
me.  Is there any other option besides doing \d <table> for
each table (or creating a script to do it)?

-cw-

--
Charlie Wilkinson - TRIS Development Systems Administrator
IS:SD:CT:CC:TD