Re: export data from excel to postges - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Mubeen Munawar
Subject Re: export data from excel to postges
Date
List pgsql-admin

You can use MsAccess

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Weaver [mailto:lee@teczasky.ne.jp]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 11:14 AM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] export data from excel to postges

Could someone please tell me where I could find info on exporting excel data into postgresql, or how to do it.  Thanks!

This email and any files transmitted with it is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender or mailto:e-help@ubl.com.pk. The message and attachment, if any, has been scanned for all known viruses, however we advice the recipient to check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses, UBL accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.24/9/2003