Re: PGXAConnection and autocommit problem - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Maurin, Marion
Subject Re: PGXAConnection and autocommit problem
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
My debugging (in eclipse with remote debug attached to the driver's sources) still does not work.
However I'll try to make a simple self-contained test case as you said.
Thanks

-----Message d'origine-----
De : pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner@postgresql.org] De la part de Achilleas Mantzios
Envoyé : mardi 22 février 2011 09:17
À : pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Objet : Re: [JDBC] PGXAConnection and autocommit problem

Στις Monday 21 February 2011 12:34:26 ο/η rsmogura έγραψε:

>  Will be hard to investigate this without test case.

I second that. A self-enclosed .war or .ear file which could be directly deployed to a common app server
and simple instructions as to how reproduce the problem would be great help for any person interested in solving this.

--
Achilleas Mantzios