Re: Question on output of VACUUM VERBOSE - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas F.O'Connell
Subject Re: Question on output of VACUUM VERBOSE
Date
List pgsql-general
I think that INFO gives you information about your current usage and
that DETAIL tells you what is currently set in your configuration.

In this example, the default settings appear to be sufficient for your
database. If the values in INFO were larger than the values in DETAIL,
you would want to consider increasing max_fsm_relations and
max_fsm_pages in postgresql.conf.

-tfo

--
Thomas F. O'Connell