Re: SSO Windows-to-unix - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeremy Palmer
Subject Re: SSO Windows-to-unix
Date
List pgsql-general

Sorry to ask again, but I still have not got any reply to this. Maybe this indicates it’s a bad option?

> On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 5:15 AM, Jeremy Palmer <JPalmer@linz.govt.nz> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm just investigating the option for configuring SSO for windows clients connecting to a PostgreSQL 9.3 server installed on Ubuntu 14.04. Our windows environment uses a Windows 2012 domain controller.
>
> The best information I could find on this subject was http://www.hagander.net/talks/Deploying%20PostgreSQL%20in%20a%20Windows%20Enterprise.pdf, but I see it's dated 2008. Could someone confirm that this is still the best how-to guide for this subject and if there are any other considerations with newer versions of PostgreSQL?
>
> Many thanks,
> Jeremy

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info@linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from LINZ. Thank You.