SSO Windows-to-unix - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeremy Palmer
Subject SSO Windows-to-unix
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All,

I'm just investigating the option for configuring SSO for windows clients connecting to a PostgreSQL 9.3 server
installedon Ubuntu 14.04. Our windows environment uses a Windows 2012 domain controller.

The best information I could find on this subject was
http://www.hagander.net/talks/Deploying%20PostgreSQL%20in%20a%20Windows%20Enterprise.pdf,but I see it's dated 2008.
Couldsomeone confirm that this is still the best how-to guide for this subject and if there are any other
considerationswith newer versions of PostgreSQL?

Many thanks,
Jeremy

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the
intendedrecipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received this
messagein error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or info@linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original
message.LINZ accepts no responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its transmission from
LINZ.Thank You.