Implementing Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raimon Fernandez
Subject Implementing Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello,

I'm trying to implement the front-end protocol with TCP from REALbasic
to PostgreSQL.

The docs from PostgreSQL, well, I understand almost, but there are
some points that maybe need more clarification.

Anyone have some experience to start making questions ?

:-)

The front-end tool is REALbasic but can be any tool that have TCP/IP
comunication, so here is irrelevant.

Actually I can connect to Postgre Server, get and parse some
parameters, and send some SELECT, but I don't like how I'm doing, so
any guidence or wiki or blog or how-to where I can get more
information, it would be perfect...

thanks for your time,

regards,

r.