Re: Schema tool - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc Mamin
Subject Re: Schema tool
Date
Re: Schema tool  (Gary Chambers <gwchamb@gmail.com>)
Re: Schema tool  (Dann Corbit <DCorbit@connx.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hello,

may schemaspy help you ?
http://schemaspy.sourceforge.net/sample/relationships.html

HTH,

Marc Mamin

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Aram Fingal
Sent: Donnerstag, 11. November 2010 17:51
To: Postgres-General General
Subject: [GENERAL] Schema tool

A while back, I thought I remembered seeing a Mac OS X client for
PostgreSQL which had a feature where it would display a graphic schema
of whatever database you connect to but I can't seem to find it again
(web searching.)    I did come across one post which said that this was
a planned feature for pgAdmin.  I need to do a formal schema of a
database which I have in development and it would be nice to have an
automated tool, whether it connects to the database or uses SQL table
definition code to generate graphics.  Is there such a thing?  if not,
what do you all use?  OpenOffice Draw? OmniGraffle?

-Aram