Re: server closed connection on a select query - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: server closed connection on a select query
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Nov 22, 2005, at 7:04 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Larry Rosenman wrote:
>> Sorry for the top post.  If you can get a UDK license, that will work
>> better.
>
> Oh, so one gets a buggy compiler by default and has to pay for a
> better
> one?  Cool!  I'm drooling already, I want one of those SCO things,
> where
> do I get it?  Pity those GCC guys, having only one compiler.
no, the old compiler also costs :(.

It's just that the UDK compiler is the newer one, and works with
both OpenServer and UnixWare.

> --
> Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/
> CTMLCN8V17R4
> "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"

Phone: +1 214-351-4152                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 3535 Gaspar Drive, Dallas, TX 75220-3611