PostgreSQL: A Clarification - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Hubli, Basavaraj
Subject PostgreSQL: A Clarification
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello,
We are one of the users of PostgreSQL software, on platforms SunOS 4.1.3 &
Solaris2.5.1, we are engaged in developing software related to financial
market, like Securities trade/settlement systems, Order routing & execution
systems etc.
We are in the process of testing & certifying our software-systems for Y2k
compliance, PostgreSQLsoftware being the integral part of our systems, we
need to make sure that it is Y2k compliant. So I would request you to
furnish details/confirmation regarding the PostgreSQLsoftware's Y2k
compliance on above mentioned platforms.
We are using PostgreSQLversion # 6.2.1 (PostgreSQL 6.2.1), please respond at
the earliest, as it is our high priority job.
With best regards,
Basavaraj.R .Hubli
Equity technology
Credit Suisse First Boston