Re: BUG #3245: PANIC: failed to re-find shared loc k ob je ct - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dorochevsky,Michel
Subject Re: BUG #3245: PANIC: failed to re-find shared loc k ob je ct
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> Von: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
> So, which of your tables has OID 417227?  Easiest way to check is
>    select 417227::regclass

Tom,

Currently a table with name
 requireditemtypes_mill7b7c7621
has the object id 417227.

I did restart the DB server in the meantime several times.
I assume that will not change OIDs of existing tables.

I am not 100 percent sure whether I dropped and recreated all tables in the
meantime. Would dropping and recreating the tables reuse old OIDs that
became free? If so the OID might got assigned to another table.

I certainly did not drop the schema in the meantime.

Shall we send you the database?

Best Regards
--  Michel