RE: 500 Internal Server Error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ben Nachtrieb
Subject RE: 500 Internal Server Error
Date
List pgadmin-support

Never mind. Found the bug #: Bug #2806

Found here: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2806

Ben Nachtrieb |(303) 350-4287

Only accredited investors and qualified clients will be admitted as limited partners to a Crescat fund. For natural persons, investors must meet SEC requirements including minimum annual income or net worth thresholds. Crescat funds are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933 and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act. The SEC has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the Crescat funds, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials. A registration statement has not been filed for any Crescat fund with the SEC. Limited partner interests in the Crescat funds are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale. Investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities. Investing in securities involves risk. Investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment. Investments in the Crescat funds are not subject to the protections of the Investment Company Act of 1940. Performance data represents past performance, and past performance does not guarantee future results. Performance data is subject to revision following each monthly reconciliation and annual audit. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data presented. Crescat is not required by law to follow any standard methodology when calculating and representing performance data. The performance of Crescat funds may not be directly comparable to the performance of other private or registered funds. Investors may obtain the most current performance data and private offering memorandum for a Crescat fund by contacting Linda Smith at (303) 271-9997 or by sending a request via email to lsmith@crescat.net. See the private offering memorandum for each Crescat fund for complete information and risk factors.

From: Ben Nachtrieb
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 12:32 PM
To: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Cc: Ben Nachtrieb <bnachtrieb@crescat.net>
Subject: 500 Internal Server Error

Hello,

When I send a query, unexpectedly and seemingly randomly I get the following text in the Message tab for the query tool output:

“<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN"> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title> <h1>Internal Server Error</h1> <p>The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.</p>”

Notes:

-The html is part of the message.

-It doesn’t seem to matter what query is sent.

-The actual query seems to stay active (as if it is still working), but eventually comes back with a wait event: ClientWrite.

-We can remedy the situation by closing the query tool window (hence closing the session) and opening a new query too window (whilst never closing pgAdmin 4 or the connection to the server) then sending the query again.

-We are connected to a Linux VM via my Windows 7 PC.

-This happens probably 10 times a day while queries are being developed and tested.

I have:

Version

2.0

Copyright

Copyright 2013 - 2017, The pgAdmin Development Team

Python Version

2.7.13 (v2.7.13:a06454b1afa1, Dec 17 2016, 20:42:59) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)]

Flask Version

0.12.2

Application Mode

Desktop

Current User

pgadmin4@pgadmin.org

What is causing this? What is the fix? Is this a bug? I see similar bugs listed, but they all seem to depend on a certain type of query (I think).

Thanks!

Ben