Re: incorrect checksum detected on "global/pg_filenode.map" when VACUUM FULL is executed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tatsuki Kadomoto
Subject Re: incorrect checksum detected on "global/pg_filenode.map" when VACUUM FULL is executed
Date
List pgsql-general

John, Michael,

Thanks. The server is Dell PowerEdge R720.

The checksum error only was reported only once so I guess it was automatically fixed immediately.

The log was output only one time while the box was running very long time (> 1 year.).

I have hundreds of the machines with same configuration running very long time as well,

but the incident was only once.

Can we point out a specific bug that can lead to this?

Or HW issue is the most probable cause?

I don't see any HW error logs.

Regards,

Tatsuki