accessing a database out of network - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Simon Serrano
Subject accessing a database out of network
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hello,

I am seeking advice for how to access a client database remotely via PGAdmin4 (or 3). I’m able to access it from my office, but not from my home, even when I have a virtual private network set up. This is something that functioned well up until about a month or two ago.  Now I keep getting a ‘server not listening’ error when I attempt to connect from home. Any advice regarding remote access would be very helpful!

Best regards,

Simon

Simon Serrano
Analyst, Data & Analysis
O: +1 617 867 1853
33 Arch Street Boston, Massachusetts 02110
DigitasLBi.com

id:image001.png@01D46AEA.94CD48C0

Disclaimer The information in this email and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.
Attachment