Could you please provide help on this - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Shekhar Kumar
Subject Could you please provide help on this
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Dear Provider,
I found one msi and installed the driver in my machine but, here is the error I am getting. Could you please provide help on this.

Thanks &regards
Shekhar Kumar

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, delete and then destroy all copies of the original message.
Attachment