Re: Could you please provide help on this - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Shekhar Kumar
Subject Re: Could you please provide help on this
Date
List pgsql-odbc
64 bit ODBC and psqlodbc_09_05_0100-x64

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Klaver [mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 8:42 PM
To: Shekhar Kumar; pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Could you please provide help on this

On 03/08/2016 02:11 AM, Shekhar Kumar wrote:
> Dear Provider,
> I found one msi and installed the driver in my machine but, here is the
> error I am getting. Could you please provide help on this.

The ODBC and Postgres versions are?

Are you connecting to a local database or a remote one?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s)and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distributionis prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, delete and
thendestroy all copies of the original message.