Issue Identifying RPMS for a specific dot version of PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Cartwright, Nicholas RTX
Subject Issue Identifying RPMS for a specific dot version of PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

Hello,

I am looking for the rpm packages to install PostgreSQL 14.10 for RHEL 8 x86_64 in an offline enviroment. However, the repo appears to have all 14.x subversions mixed together. I was wondering which RPMS are for just for deploying 14.10 and how might I go downloading all at once as opposed to downloading every rpm individually? Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Respectfully,

Nick Cartwright

Systems Administrator: Engineering Applications

Office (310)607-6752
Raytheon Technologies