EnterpriseDB: PostgreSql 9.4 Where is the Language Pack Installer? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Stephen Tahmosh
Subject EnterpriseDB: PostgreSql 9.4 Where is the Language Pack Installer?
Date
List pgsql-sql
class="MsoNormal">Ifit is not the correct forum, could you please advise?  <p class="MsoNormal"> <p
class="MsoNormal">Amtrying to locate the EnterpriseDB Language Pack (pl/pythonu, pl/perlu)<p class="MsoNormal">I found
thePostgreSql Installer (postgresql-9.4.4-1-linux-x64.run) at enterprisedb.com, and was successful in running it<p
class="MsoNormal"> <pclass="MsoNormal">However, I thought the Language Pack was part of the installer, and it seems it
isnot<p class="MsoNormal">I found the README for the language pack (<a
href="http://get.enterprisedb.com/docs/README-languagepack.txt">http://get.enterprisedb.com/docs/README-languagepack.txt</a>)
<pclass="MsoNormal">but cannot find the Installer.<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">We are on Linux
(2.6.32-358.14.1.el6.x86_64#1 SMP Tue Jul 16 23:51:20 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux)<p class="MsoNormal">We
havebeen using PostgreSQL 9.3.4 for approx. 1 year.  I am new to PostgreSQL, and new here, and don’t know how the
originalsoftware was acquired or installed.<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">We would like to send email from
thePostgreSQL database, and I have developed a Python routine that I would like to use with the PL/Pythonu language
class="MsoNormal"> </div>THIS MESSAGE (AND ALL ATTACHMENTS) IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT
ISADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE
LAW.If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have
receivedthis communication in error, please delete the message without making any copies and notify the sender so that
wemay correct our records. Thank you.