Re: Weird encoding behavior - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Gainty
Subject Re: Weird encoding behavior
Date
List pgsql-general
Hola

use &#209; for spanish N
http://webdesign.about.com/od/localization/l/blhtmlcodes-sp.htm

Saludos Cordiales desde EEUU!
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any liability for the content provided.