Re: logical changeset generation v6.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Steve Singer
Subject Re: logical changeset generation v6.2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/03/2013 04:00 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> Ok, there were a couple of bugs because I thought mxacts wouldn't need
> to be supported. So far your testcase doesn't crash the database
> anymore - it spews some internal errors though, so I am not sure if
> it's entirely fixed for you. Thanks for testing and helping! I've
> pushed the changes to the git tree, they aren't squashed yet and
> there's some further outstanding stuff, so I won't repost the series
> yet. Greetings, Andres Freund
When I run your updated version (from friday, not what you posted today)
against a more recent version of my slony changes I can get the test
case to pass 2/3 'rd of the time.  The failures are due to an issue in
slon itself that I need to fix.

I see lots of
0LOG:  tx with subtxn 58836

but they seem harmless.