FW: PostgreSQL ODBC driver will not connect Thanks. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Matt Russo (mrusso)
Subject FW: PostgreSQL ODBC driver will not connect Thanks.
Date
List pgsql-novice

Hi,

   I went to the Communities site but could not figure out how to post my question.  I’m having the below problem connecting PostgreSQL ODBC to my database.  Could you please assist me?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Matt Russo | Enterprise Technical Support Senior Advanced

P: 813-600-3438 E: Matt.Russo@Quest.com erwin by Quest