ora2pg error : DBD::Oracle::db prepare failed: ORA-28110 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From George Dimopoulos
Subject ora2pg error : DBD::Oracle::db prepare failed: ORA-28110
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi Everyone,

I am new to migrating oracle 18c EX to postgres.

I do not know if this site is the correct site for my problem. If it is not, can you please point me to correct site to ask the question?

I used ora2pg to start the migration but when I try to run “ ora2pg -t SHOW_REPORT” I get the following error:

DBD::Oracle::db prepare failed: ORA-28110: policy function or package NRM_CAVES.UTIL_SECURITY has error (DBD ERROR: error possibly near <*> indicator at char 49 in 'SELECT DISTINCT c.SHAPE.SDO_GTYPE FROM NRM_CAVES.<*>LOCATIONS c WHERE ROWNUM < 50000') [for Statement "SELECT DISTINCT c.SHAPE.SDO_GTYPE FROM NRM_CAVES.LOCATIONS c WHERE ROWNUM < 50000"] at C:/Strawberry/perl/site/lib/Ora2Pg.pm line 9408.

I have set COMPILE_SCHEMA     0

This error appears on every time no matter what I set TYPE, even I have excluded all the tables where this policy applies.

Please help,

Best Regards,

George

George Dimopoulos

Oracle DBA and Weblogic  Admin

TechTrend Inc.

8270 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Suite 625, Fairfax, VA 22031

Office: 703-521-9392 | Fax 703-663-8668

gdimopoulos@techtrend.us | www.techtrend.us