No matching tables have ever been vacuumed - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Daulat Ram
Subject No matching tables have ever been vacuumed
Date
List pgsql-performance

Hi team,

We have enabled the monitoring to monitor the vacuuming of tables via check_postgres_last_vacuum plugin but we are getting the below warning message.

Notification Type: PROBLEM

Service: PostgreSQL last vacuum ()

Host Alias: vmshowcasedb2.vpc.prod.scl1.us.tribalfusion.net

Address: 10.26.12.89

State: UNKNOWN

Info: POSTGRES_LAST_VACUUM UNKNOWN: DB postgres (host:vmshowcasedb2.vpc.prod.scl1.us.tribalfusion.net) No matching tables have ever been vacuumed

Kindly suggest how we can overcome on this.

Regards,

Daulat