Re: OS/X and PL/PGSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Ramsey
Subject Re: OS/X and PL/PGSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
No, unfortunately it is one of those reboot, reinstall, kinds of
things.  I recompiled and reinstalled PgSQL. Stopped it. Ran it from
command prompt. It worked. That was when I emailed you. But then I
rebooted, so it started via the system scripts. Still worked. I wish I
knew what it was. I assume at some point it'll stop working again :)

Thanks guys!

Paul

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 07:48 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

>> Or maybe it's because of this?
>
>> char *
>> pg_dlerror(void)
>> {
>>         return "no error message available";
>> }
>
> Hmm, that's sure not helping any :-(.  But I don't think it invalidates
> my suggestion to look at stderr.
>
> Paul, did you find what was the significant difference between your
> boot-time and hand-started postmaster environments?
>
>             regards, tom lane

      Paul Ramsey
      Refractions Research
      Email: pramsey@refractions.net