Re: Patch: Show process IDs of processes holding a lock; show relation and tuple infos of a lock to acquire - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rajeev rastogi
Subject Re: Patch: Show process IDs of processes holding a lock; show relation and tuple infos of a lock to acquire
Date
In response to Re: Patch: Show process IDs of processes holding a lock; show relation and tuple infos of a lock to acquire  (Christian Kruse <christian@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 4th February 2014, Christian kruse Wrote:
> On 04/02/14 12:38, Fujii Masao wrote:
> > ISTM that the phrase "Request queue" is not used much around the lock.
> > Using the phrase "wait queue" or Simon's suggestion sound better to
> at least me.
> > Thought?
>
> Sounds reasonable to me. Attached patch changes messages to the
> following:
>
> Process holding the lock: A. Wait queue: B.
> Processes holding the lock: A, B. Wait queue: C.

This looks good to me also.

Thanks and Regards,
Kumar Rajeev Rastogi